Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finally!!!

Ladies and gentleman.....
I now have Internet at home. Today. Finally!!!!
We've been waiting more than 2 months to get the Internet installed in our house. I guess we had more than 5 appoinments with the telecom company and none of the appointments actually succesful. It was either they cancelled it beforehand or the technician failed to show up. Something that I didn't expect in a so-called developed country, do you?
I'm so excited to update this blog, but in between house chores, childcare and my language course, I doubt there would be much time left to spend on the Internet. Tomorrow there will be A1 test, and I should be studying now. I've done this test before, it was a trial one, and I barely passed. Hopefully I would do better this time.
There are so much things to share in this blog, but at the moment I need to give priority to other things. Besides the language exam, I need to reply all the messages from friends and family members asking how I'm doing in the e-mails and Facebook. So blogging has to wait for a while. Starting next week I'm going have long breaks for Chrismast holidays and that probably the best time to blog. Unless we are planning on travelling....but we don't have any plan at the moment.
Ok, gotta go......

2 comments:

Adah said...

good luck with the exam neny..!

adah christmas break tak pegi mana2..maybe akan melepak di lab yg sejuk itu..huhuhu..

areT said...

wawa..akhirnyer kau update gak..aku ingat kau dah give up...btw, ada kawan aku nak kawin 20hb ni...from Sc1..u know her...