Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Busy

I've been busy for the past few days with so many things. Some friends from Siegen came to my house on the weekend. We had great time hanging around (read in my friend's blog, Liza). Then the next day, my friend during A-Level/Uniten days, Durra, her husband Bad, along with their friends, a married couple from Malaysia came. They were on their Europe trip, so they dropped by at my house for one night. I'm glad to meet all these people, cause when you live abroad, with no relatives, having friends coming to the house is a pleasant thing.

So of course, when I'm expecting guests, I have to make sure the house is clean and I have enough food, so buying groceries and cooking are the main agendas. That was why I haven't been blogging. And I need to put the homeschooling activities back into track cause since last week I haven't done anything with regards to homeschool stuffs. The twins have been doing their own activities which is making mess in the house by the end of the day and drive me crazy. I know if I sit down and do things with them, things are just fine. So fine tune I must!

Then, I'm practising my baking skills. Oh, there's not much skill to talk about anyway but I need to, because I'm planning to self-bake and deco the twins' 4th birthday cake next month.

And now, my friend, Dal has invited me to co-write the new blog which she created for our circulation of friends who attempt to lose weight. I already have 2 blogs which I try so hard to keep updating and now with another blog to go, I definitely have to be just determined, ok! I appreciate what she did, cause losing weight is one of the important agenda I must do this year. And that reminds me that I have skipped my daily exercise for 4 days now! Whoa...that must go back into track too! By the way it is a private blog, and open for ladies only. So if any female readers interested to read our losing weight blog, do e-mail me and we try to arrange for your access, ok!

Well, who could imagine being housewife can be so busy, eh?

1 comments:

areT said...

sapa ckp kerja suri rumah senang...kalori yang di bakar utk buat kerja umah kadang2 lagi tinggi drpd org kerja pejabat kan...mantop