Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

Life is Not Necessarily Revolve Around Social Network, You Know

Recently, I bumped into a friend I knew through my husband years ago....at our university's big event. She was surprised to see me there and was even more surprised when she found out that I've joined the uni as a staff.

Her question was: "How come you never mention anything about this job in FB?" (she happens to be my FB friend as well).

And I was like...errrrrr.

Ok, can't blame her...maybe last time I was actively sharing my stuffs in FB. Sikit2 up status...buat apa, beli apa, makan apa, pegi mana.....

Then, somehow in recent years I don't feel like sharing so much in FB anymore. Nak2 dengan rutin seharian yang makin sibuk. Sbb kadang2 kalau pos apa2, then ada orang like or comment, but you don't have time nak reply or like back, apparently ada orang offended. 

Then ada orang yg came out dengan statement "kalau org tu x reply or like your comment, tapi reply and like orang lain punya komen, maknanya dia tak suka kau, so unfriend je la"

Kelakar kan org boleh buat statement macam ni? I should have just ignored it, not that the statement ditujukan khas untuk saya, tapi sbb saya pon selalu gagal nak reply komen orang, so saya terasa mcm siapa makan cili terasa pedasnya....hehehehe

Yang keluar status2 camni bukan budak2, tapi mak2 orang yg dah nak masuk menopause pon....huhuhu. I am wondering cemana cara diorg berfikir. Do they think semua orang ada masa nak ngadap FB dan social network lain sepanjang masa?

I used to be addicted juga with FB and blogs dulu2. FB mula famous zaman2 saya kat dok kat Jerman. Mmg hidup mcm revolve around social network aje. At times, sampai malas nak uruskan rumahtangga dan anak2. It was not good kan? Tapi at least masa tu I was housewife, so it was about family saja.

Then balik Malaysia, life is getting tougher and busier. Hence, not much time to spend on social network. And then realizing that sharing too much of your personal life to outside world may bring more harm than good, I slowly review what to share and not.

Not that I don't like what friends are sharing about their personal stuffs. Seronok jugak tgk life orang lain. Yang suka share, be it. For my own stuffs, I have decided to put a limit.

Now FB is more a port for me untuk dapat knowledge and sharing knowledge. On and off masih lagi juga share personal stuffs but on cautious mode. I prefer bercerita in blog and IG occasionally. Again, everytime I want to post something I would think about how my family, my friends feel about it. 

Contoh, if you are sharing about your happy marriage constantly, to the details of what u get for your birthday, your anniversary, and if your husband mmg jenis romantic, sepanjang masa pon bagi hadiah, someone who is still single, or divorcee might be feeling sad. Or if you share about your wealth, luxurious stuffs you own, your big house etc, your holidays abroad, someone who is having financial difficulties might be feeling down. For me, occasional sharing might be acceptable, but those frequently sharing those stuffs, it might hurt someone else,

Again, that is just my personal view. It depends on how you view it yourself. Orang kata semua bergantung pada niat. We are living in the very challenging time where you can choose to just do anything at the click of your finger. Silap2 jadi saham dosa pulak. Tapi apa2 pon I'm not going to judge. Sebab I like to see jugak hidup orang lain. Some can be sort of life motivation.

So kalau ditanya kenapa x cerita about this and that kat FB?

My jawapan adalah....

Life is not necessarily revolve around FB/social network, you know....

Hehehehe. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
durra abd razak @ kocikin... said...

yes neny...i have the same thoughts like yours too..lately, i rarely share my stuff in FB...banyak pasal bisnes je...kiki...n lama gak x bloqwalking jugak.... ;)

amik ko..berderet2 aku dok komen..hehehehe...