Today is one peaceful day. The shitty boss is not around. And it doesn't mean that I don't do my works. It's just feel so nice not being summoned by him constantly (sometimes it is just to help him downloading something into his PC). Or if he's in his shitty moods, I'll get a good slash for something I don't think I'm deserved for. His absence makes me feel so good.
Actually I'm traveling to work today by using his Kembara (company's car, ok!). Call me being ungrateful to him, but I would prefer to be getting less salary this month (because it is unpaid leave) rather than feeling in debt to him. He made a lot of noises when I said I'd be on unpaid leave until my car's issues settled, saying that I wouldn't be able to finish my work before I leave. Despite my explanation that I've finished whatever works I had, and waiting for the resubmission from the Contractors, he still couldn't accept it. I know what is the main reason, he needs somebody for him to boss around, like preparing all sorts of documents or paper works he wants to send to the Client. He doesn't even know how to use the fax machine, mind you!
Yesterday, since he urged that I should come to work even by taking bus, I took up his challenge. I had no idea what kind of bus system would there be to travel from Melaka to Yong Peng. But I always consider myself an adventurous type, so why not give it a try. As I have expected, there is no direct express bus from Melaka to Yong Peng but I can travel from Melaka to Muar and see whether there is any bus from Muar to Yong Peng. But as I had missed the 8 am bus, I had to take the 9.30 am bus. I didn't really care what time will I arrive to my office as long as I've tried and let my boss see that I've made some effort.
As the bus reaching Muar town, I received a call from my boss asking my whereabout. When he knew that I'm reaching Muar, he asked me to wait for him at the bus station ( he lives in Muar). I told him I wanted to try to get a bus from Muar to Yong Peng but he insisted that there's no bus travelling in that route. I know that was not true, I travel everyday on the same route and I've seen the bus. But arguing with him is just a waste of time. By the time I reached the bus station, he was already there. I had no choice but to ride with him.
At 4pm, he asked me how would I go back home. I indeed was thinking about taking bus all the way from Yong Peng, knowing that he always gets home late. If I were to get a ride with him, I didn't know what time would I reach Muar and then get a bus to Melaka. Before I could speak out, he said this 'Ok la, let me be nice to you. You ride with me, then you take my car home. Tomorrow I'll be on leave and you use the car. I think you better travel to work with me until you get your car back', with a smirk on his face which I hate so much! No, I don't recognize that as a good deed from him, he'll use that back to stab me. But, again I had no choice.
We finally left the office at 6.30 pm, which meant I'd reach Melaka at 8.30 pm. In between, he kept saying that I should be grateful enough that he's willing to share his car with me, or else I'm in trouble. I purposely said that I would be resorted to take unpaid leave. It made him angry then...hehehe. Saja je aku kan....But I was so satisfied I talked back....hehehe
And tomorrow I'm supposed to pick him up at his house. And if my car repair works is still not done, or if the owner delay the payment, looks like I have to travel with him everyday. I hate traveling in the car with him. I hate to listen to his dirty ramblings, his driving skill and everything about him.
How I wish that I can really avoid this man....how I wish that 1st August comes in so fast. Or better, I wish that I don't feel this unpleasant feeling.
Help me!!!!
Actually I'm traveling to work today by using his Kembara (company's car, ok!). Call me being ungrateful to him, but I would prefer to be getting less salary this month (because it is unpaid leave) rather than feeling in debt to him. He made a lot of noises when I said I'd be on unpaid leave until my car's issues settled, saying that I wouldn't be able to finish my work before I leave. Despite my explanation that I've finished whatever works I had, and waiting for the resubmission from the Contractors, he still couldn't accept it. I know what is the main reason, he needs somebody for him to boss around, like preparing all sorts of documents or paper works he wants to send to the Client. He doesn't even know how to use the fax machine, mind you!
Yesterday, since he urged that I should come to work even by taking bus, I took up his challenge. I had no idea what kind of bus system would there be to travel from Melaka to Yong Peng. But I always consider myself an adventurous type, so why not give it a try. As I have expected, there is no direct express bus from Melaka to Yong Peng but I can travel from Melaka to Muar and see whether there is any bus from Muar to Yong Peng. But as I had missed the 8 am bus, I had to take the 9.30 am bus. I didn't really care what time will I arrive to my office as long as I've tried and let my boss see that I've made some effort.
As the bus reaching Muar town, I received a call from my boss asking my whereabout. When he knew that I'm reaching Muar, he asked me to wait for him at the bus station ( he lives in Muar). I told him I wanted to try to get a bus from Muar to Yong Peng but he insisted that there's no bus travelling in that route. I know that was not true, I travel everyday on the same route and I've seen the bus. But arguing with him is just a waste of time. By the time I reached the bus station, he was already there. I had no choice but to ride with him.
At 4pm, he asked me how would I go back home. I indeed was thinking about taking bus all the way from Yong Peng, knowing that he always gets home late. If I were to get a ride with him, I didn't know what time would I reach Muar and then get a bus to Melaka. Before I could speak out, he said this 'Ok la, let me be nice to you. You ride with me, then you take my car home. Tomorrow I'll be on leave and you use the car. I think you better travel to work with me until you get your car back', with a smirk on his face which I hate so much! No, I don't recognize that as a good deed from him, he'll use that back to stab me. But, again I had no choice.
We finally left the office at 6.30 pm, which meant I'd reach Melaka at 8.30 pm. In between, he kept saying that I should be grateful enough that he's willing to share his car with me, or else I'm in trouble. I purposely said that I would be resorted to take unpaid leave. It made him angry then...hehehe. Saja je aku kan....But I was so satisfied I talked back....hehehe
And tomorrow I'm supposed to pick him up at his house. And if my car repair works is still not done, or if the owner delay the payment, looks like I have to travel with him everyday. I hate traveling in the car with him. I hate to listen to his dirty ramblings, his driving skill and everything about him.
How I wish that I can really avoid this man....how I wish that 1st August comes in so fast. Or better, I wish that I don't feel this unpleasant feeling.
Help me!!!!
1 comments:
aiyoo..mental torture tuh..sabar neny ek..sebulan je lagi..
cepat2 la kereta u 'sihat'..amin..
Post a Comment