I guess everybody was really shocked with the breaking news of the new petrol price. It is now RM2.70/liter!!!! Just yesterday's morning I read on the newspaper that the petrol price will be increased in August, suddenly on the evening, they have announced the new price.
Luckily I had pumped in the petrol on my way back home, before people knew about it. By the time I reached Melaka, I saw long queue at the petrol station. I went to a pharmacy, where I found that the petrol price will be raised by midnight. I quickly called dear HB to share the news and he asked about his car (left at home). I said no way I'm going to queue to pump in the petrol cause I needed to take Nabihah to clinic that night. She still has the fever.
After Maghrib, I drove to clinic and found that the road of Durian Tunggal was jammed. Cars queued at long stretch to Petronas and Shell. Felt like there was celebration or festival or something. I'm sure it was the same phenomenon everywhere in our country.
Luckily I had pumped in the petrol on my way back home, before people knew about it. By the time I reached Melaka, I saw long queue at the petrol station. I went to a pharmacy, where I found that the petrol price will be raised by midnight. I quickly called dear HB to share the news and he asked about his car (left at home). I said no way I'm going to queue to pump in the petrol cause I needed to take Nabihah to clinic that night. She still has the fever.
After Maghrib, I drove to clinic and found that the road of Durian Tunggal was jammed. Cars queued at long stretch to Petronas and Shell. Felt like there was celebration or festival or something. I'm sure it was the same phenomenon everywhere in our country.
I've already spend nearly 1k a month for petrol. Although it's claimable, but the last claim I received was for the month of December 2007. Even my credit card has reached its limit now and I have to pay as much as I use monthly to avoid high finance charge. So imagine how much will it be with the new price. And with the petrol price increased now, I'm sure subsequently price of other things will increase too. I can't imagine how the low income group will survive, cause even us (I think we could consider ourselves belong to the middle class) feel that this increment will affect our financial situation. At the moment, it's just barely enough for everything, and I'm not talking about spending on the luxury. The luxury things that I could say, probably eating out occasionally, going for short holiday locally and bought Clinique. Other than that, it is all normal expenses. Well, guess we need to look back at our expenditure, cut here and there and do new budget.
Oh! Maybe I should bring my own food pack to work......
Oh! Maybe I should bring my own food pack to work......
4 comments:
jom naik beskal gi keja.... kuang kuang...
sgtla jln kaki...ko bukan nak diet ke? hehe
nde:kayuh basikal weh? satu ari kayuh basikal pon lom tentu aku sampai dr melaka ke yong peng.
zara: kayuh basikal pon x sampai, lagi mau jalan kaki? Diet? hehehe...kot diet pon kena gak la makan kan..
hey..juz dropin by ea =)
erm..kat india pun minyak nae..nk kasi minum scooter pun kne berkire dah..nk jalan kaki bleh je,tp lambat la.
Post a Comment