Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Along the Journey of 2012

In 3 days time it's gonna be another new year....

Feels like time flies so quickly, does not really notice that it's already been a year. Even when I looked through the timeline in FB, since I started the FB account in end of 2007, can't believe that it has been 5 years already.

2012 is quite a happening year for me - in March, having another child after 7 years. It's another girl! Even many, including us naturally expecting a boy after the twin girls, yet Insyirah brings us joys, prides and loves.  No doubt, sometimes it hurts me when I received comments like "it's a girl again?" or "you have to try again". I will try again of course but I wouldn't mind if the next one is also a girl. A child is always a child no matter a boy or girl, they would always bring joy to the parents, are they not?

In May, I started a new job after being a full-time housewife for nearly 4 years. Didn't expect I would be able to be an engineer again after I resigned from this profession in 2008. Alhamdulilah, though I didn't work for such a long time, when I'm back into track, I adjusted well with the works. The six-year-experiences before the resignation really helps! Juggling life between works and home responsibilities is no doubt, so challenging but I am trying my best to manage everything well and I vowed to myself the family would always be my priority.

2012 also the year the twins turned 7 years old. Started their first year of school, and the age where we as a parents must properly educate them of Muslim's responsibility - of solat & fasting. 

2012 also the year we are moving to our own house. Errr... should have been moving in 2 months ago but the renovations works was delayed. Tomorrow going to a big day of moving out and in. 

So, Alhamdulilah, life is great...THANK YOU ALLAH.

A friend in FB asked a meaning of happiness and I guess for me happy means when you feel everything is enough for you and you are always being grateful no matter how your life is.....

Let's welcome 2013!

2 comments:

-dal- said...

happy means when you feel everything is enough for you and you are always being grateful no matter how your life is....... Soooo true :)

Happy New Year Nenny!

Neny said...

happy new year dal!!! semoga tahun ni lebih baik dr sebelum ni :)