Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Family Room

I'm in the midst of banyak keje ni, smlm one whole day meeting, ari ni pon ada meeting. rasa cam a mental torture je dok dalam meweting dgr org membebel!

I need a short time-off.

Browsing through Houzz and blogging pon boleh la for so-called time off...

Jom berangan! This time ideas for family room :). There's an  area on the top floor of my house which I've been thinking to make a nice family room. It will be an area for library and watching TV and a desktop with PC. On the daily basis, it will be the area for our little family to spend time. 

Tapi tunggu bila ada budget la...

Multipurpose shelf - boleh buat rak buku dan TV cabinet.

Takde large window mcm dlm gambar tu, cuma ada 3-panel window tapi lebar bilik lebih kurang sama, 
cuma x panjang mana.



The size of the room mcm sama but i'm sure the cabinet will cost you a bomb!



Agak serabut but the cabinet looks nice

0 comments: