He was the boss who made me so miserable and stressful when I was working under him from April 2007 until July 2008. It was like nightmare thinking those moments again!
Everybody in our team vowed we would never even wanted to cross his path again....
And yet, out of the blue suddenly I received his email after 5 years! Tanya khabar pulak tu. Terkejut hokeh!
I am contemplating whether to reply or not.
Ikut hati x nak balas tapi itu adalah sifat yg tidak baik kan? Looking back, working with him no doubt is really scary, mind-taxing, crazy, you name it...but when I think about it, the experience actually makes me stronger and tougher. Imagine kena marah, maki, buli hampir setiap hari and I'm a lady, rata2 akan cabut lari. But I survived it and I resigned not because of him but because I was going abroad.
So, he misses me or what? Hahahaha...
Nanti2 la balas ye....

0 comments:
Post a Comment