Happy Monday peeps!
Monday is not my favourite day of the week. Of course, who really likes Monday?
I'm writing down this greet Monday and this week as it's gonna be one tough week for me. As I'm trying to be positive and strong to face whatever obstacles coming.
Cik HB is away to Terengganu for work until Thursday. So more chores to do on my own. It's also gonna be a stormy week for my works due to so many datelines given by the Client.
And did I mention that I am on two jobs now?
And I can't think of the negative sides of all the things around me. Just keep doing what I am doing as best as possible. Don't think about what I can't do!
It's gonna be fine...Insyallah, Rabu ada public holiday. So ada break 1 hari along the weekdays. Yeay!!!
Semoga Allah mempermudahkan urusanku. Amin ya robbal alamin.
0 comments:
Post a Comment