Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Handover Notes

Uh!Oh! It's time to prepare the handover notes....

But handover to whom?

Had a small talk (very short one!) with that evil boss just now. I think he's in denial stage that I'm leaving....hahaha. Bukan perasan dia suka saya tau.....I think he knows I hate him. But he needs me!!!

And why do I said he's in denial stage? Because he refuse to discuss on the works that I have and suppose to pass to somebody. I tried to discuss about it earlier in the late morning, but he shut me up by saying 'until the day you leave'. Hello!!!!! That day is in 2 days and I hate last minute things, ok! And not that he was busy...he was playing solitaire, mind you!

I know without me around, he would be helpless (not only me saying this, but the whole project team). He's the remote controller. And what is there to remote control when the human device is not available?

Client needs report? Info?

"Ros, prepare bla,bla, bla, I want it tomorrow"

Client visits site early in the morning?

"Ros, this En. A is coming tomorrow. You entertain him"

And all minutes of meeting, progress report, bla and bla....I wonder who's going to do it.

As far as I'm concerned, the HQ has not said anything about sending somebody to replace me. And looking at the condition now, I don't think they would because the works is not so much now. Resident Engineer should be able to do these works without his ARE.

I love to hear if he is in the mess later on (mmg ku tidak punya hati yg baik). It serves him right! But I know if he's miserable, he will mess up other people too. Like, probably asking the supervisor to do stuff he's not supposed to do. And this project is like my baby. I should take a good care of it though I'm not staying to see the plant commissioning.

So, handover notes is a must!

0 comments: