Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Which One?

I am contemplating between taking a decent way of leave application (i.e fill up the form and see whether the boss will approve it) OR just take emergency leave. Tomorrow I'm off to Perlis. And I only have 1 more day annual leave to spend. Coming Saturday is my working Saturday and I have no more leave to spend. But I can substitute that Saturday with another 2 Saturdays to come before I finally leave my job. Even if he still doesn't agree to this arrangement, I'm willing to treat that half day as unpaid leave.

The thing is, I'm not sure whether that evil boss would agree, knowing how much he likes to make my life miserable.If I go and see him and konon-konon nak discuss, he would shout at me first, thus will make me feel bad the whole day and night.

So, I'm thinking the best way is just to go on emergency and then SMS him. If he wants to be angry, at least I already did it. So the hell with him!!! Besides, I'm leaving soon, so what the heck?

0 comments: