Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

First Purchased from Amazon.com


I never bought any book online before. But living in Germany where English reading materials are scarce and expensive, made me trying to buy books online. So I tried Amazon.com.
I'm trying to teach my twins to read and been searching the right guideline on how to do it. Many websites and blogs I visited about homeschooling sugggest this book, so I guess it must be good. Besides, it's not that expensive. So why not give it a try.
The online invoice I received from Amazon.com said the expected delivery would be in between early April to mid April, but the delivery came on last Saturday. 2 weeks earlier! And I'm impressed. But the postlady had nagged on me for not putting my name on the post box (we only have cik HB's name) . Luckily she had came before with a letter of my name so she knew it belongs to our house again. And there are only 3 units of apartment share the same address number, so it was not very difficult for her to identify. Sorry...I've been meaning to put my name on the post box but the bad me always delaying things....
I haven't gone through the book yet, so I can't say much about it.

1 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

eh bagus tak buku ni? nt review kat aku...