Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Frühling

I guess it's already spring now (in Deutsch, spring is called Frühling). Though we haven't change the time yet (at the beginning of winter we changed the time to one hour late and by the end of March which I'm not very sure the date, we'll change back the time back to normal). Now, daylight comes as early as 6.00 am and the normal average daytime temperature is about 8 to 10C. Most of the days, it is shining so brightly and the sky is so blue. Trees are producing new leaves, flowers are blooming and birds chirping. And you can see everywhere people start crowding the road and the parks to enjoy the beautiful day after months of staying indoor due to the cold winter.


The kids and I are part of these people. Since recently we have found a strolling park complete with playground and lake just behind our apartment, it is just a waste not to go out. It's really good to be outside under this weather, breathing on a fresh air. It's not that cold or warm, it's just nice. Macam kat Genting Highlands gitu!




I didn't know that there are ducks at the lake, otherwise I would be bringing some breads to feed them. The twins insisted that we go home and come back with some breads for the ducks. I managed to coax them not to, because walking home and then walking back is quite a distant. But I promised them that we'll come back tomorrow to feed the ducks. So I'm thinking to bring a basket of picnic food, not just to feed the ducks but also to bring the foods and drink for the twins so that we can stay longer strolling around without them being hungry or thirsty.

And I hope tomorrow will be as beautiful as today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bestnyeee... nyaman...

Nurul said...

neny tukar jam on 29 march..cepatkan sejam,,namanya day light saving..