On Sunday, Liza suggested that we, ladies should tag along with the guys on their badminton session. And I thought, why not....maybe it´s fun to watch people playing even if I didn´t play. I didn´t think I would be able to play, I can´t remember when the last time I played badminton....must be ages ago, sometime during high school or something.
But when I was offered to play, I didn´t hesitate at all and grabbed the racket. I teamed up with cik HB to oppose Hafiz and Godi and we lost with counts of 11-21. No doubt, it was a terribble loss but personally, it wasn´t so bad for me and I found it so much fun! Besides, it´s a good exercise.
I´m thinking to join their badminton session more frequent in the future.
Budak2 bosan tunggu parents abis main badminton...next time must remember to bring along their play stuffs
But when I was offered to play, I didn´t hesitate at all and grabbed the racket. I teamed up with cik HB to oppose Hafiz and Godi and we lost with counts of 11-21. No doubt, it was a terribble loss but personally, it wasn´t so bad for me and I found it so much fun! Besides, it´s a good exercise.
I´m thinking to join their badminton session more frequent in the future.


5 comments:
hehehe....
mmg patut kita join...
tak per...tunggu org abih pantang...
kita exercise...try main tennis pulak ker...kick boxing ker...
btw...gmbr kakak n adik tu...zul amek time adik gian nak posing....kekekkee...
11-21?!wow, Hafiz n Godi tuh bukan lawan sembarangan..mesti deorang main style 'pukul2 anak' je hehe
best juga nih..
Liza, kita join aerobic nak? hehehe...
Jalak: Pukul2 anak ke pukul2 bapak ke, I dont care bebeh...janji dpt main.
Kak Ajzie: Ye, mmg best!
akak...lepas bersalin...hebamme buat kelas aerobik utk org... :P
Post a Comment