I received an e-mail from my brother. He sent a good news....his wife is now 8-week pregnant! I'm excited for them!
He got married the same year I did, in fact 2 months earlier. And for the past five years, they have been hoping to be blessed with a child. And I know how painful it is, that year by year passed by but there is no sign of conceiving. Imagine receiving questions and remarks regarding about not having children. I can see it in my brother's face, how he hopes to have his own kid whenever he plays with the nieces and nephews.
Alhamdulilah, now it's their rezeki to be parents. I hope the pregnancy will go smoothly and everything is going to be fine.
Semoga semuanya selamat....
3 comments:
congratulations to ur brother :)
thanks zetty!
ini abang yang jual tudung tu kan.. tahniah untuk diorg:)
Post a Comment