I've received a token of love from my girls for Mother's Day on last Wednesday. I wanted to blog it much earlier as I was very happy to receive it, but I was very busy with a lot of things the whole week. Today is the official day of Mother's Day celebration around the world and I'm so blessed that I am a mother and still have a mother to celebrate it.
The twins and the cards they made for me.....
This is how it looks like
It says something like this " Dear Mama, I do not know a long poem. So I say not more than 'I love you very much' "
Although the cards were not 100% done by the twins (I guess they probably only did the cutting ) and probably did not understand the meaning of Mother's Day, I thought I had tears in my eyes when I first saw it. It is so lovely getting something from your children, isn't it?
To all mothers and mother-to-be out there, I wish you all Happy Mother's Day...
And here is a banner from my friend, Liza - dedicated to all mothers.

5 comments:
allaa...mana banner org...?
oh, kena letak banner ke? ok2...sat lagi akak buat ye
happy mother's day, ummi neny! so sweet card tu.. tu tulisan diorg ke? waaa..
Happy mother's day to u too mis..semoga kita semua mampu mendidik anak2 sebaik mungkin...hish, bukan tulisan diorg la, semestinya cikgu dia yg tulis...
hepi belated mothers day kak... may kita semua menjadi ibu2 yg mithali...ehehe...
take care kak.. miss u lah...^^,
Post a Comment