But I have to write this...as a tribute to someone who just passed away, someone I knew just through blogging but yet gave me quite a huge impact in my life, the way I think and the way I should appreciate my life, my religion and always to remember qada' and qadar.
For those who have been reading blog onebreastbouncing belonged to Raden Galoh, and for those who have yet to know, I regret to inform that she just passed away yesterday morning (malaysia time), succumbed to breast cancer (third recurrence). Thanks to my friend, Mazrah for the update.
I came to know her blog in 2007 through blog hopping. Her blog brought breast cancer awareness to me. I never met her personally but I did have some correspondences with her through comments in her blog and I did e-mailed her personally to ask some questions about breast issues which I was concerned about. She was a very nice person, answering my question with details and concerns...
Through her blog, her stories in fighting the cancer, how she accepted the fact that she had cancer...she was very brave person and not afraid of sharing how she felt. Her last entry said she was hoping that the entry would not be the last one, but if it does, let it be an avenue for those who wants to get guidance, or strength when it comes to facing cancer.
There are a lot of things I would like to elaborate about her despite the fact I only knew her through cyber world but I just couldn't do this anymore....I feel so sad, so much at loss...
All I can do now, is to pray that she may rest in peace and may Allah s.w.t bless her soul. Al-Fatihah to Allahyarhamah Dalilah Tamrin a.k.a Raden Galoh.
6 comments:
al-fatihah..
I think there was a caller to Era.FM yg cite pasal ur fren ni yesterday, Neny.. so touching.
brought me to think, there is a good reason for us to start a blog of our interest. at least, when we are gone, we leave a priceless heritage..
neny...aku baru tau tru entry kau ni..al fatihah
al- fatihah
ita time to time pun baca blog arwah.. al-fatihah
Nana: She was a celebrity blogger by the way, i guess ramai yg kenal dia...tu kot news spread around dgn cepatnya. Yep, blog dia sgt priceless...
Kwn2: ye..mari kita sedekahkan al-fatihah kat dia, semoga dia ditempatkan dikalangan org2 bertakwa.
al fatihah..
semoga arwah ditempatkan dikalangan orang2 yang soleh..amin..
Post a Comment