Friday long lunch hour - it's normally would be the time I would run errands, or window shopping or makan2.
But today's Friday is different - I spent my lunch hour at a gym!!!
There is this gym very near to my office. Just in the next block of my office building. I checked from the internet, the gym offers walk-in at RM5 charge. So no need to worry whether I need to sign up to be a member in order to exercise at the gym.
Mula2 nak pergi rasa segan. Luckily, there is also this young girl doing her practical training in my office so I asked her whether she wanted to go with me. She was not just willing, she was even excited about it!
So off we went and the gym was almost non-occupied except for the reception guy. Paid RM10 for both of us and then we checked out the gym. There are so many machines, I was blank sbb tak pernah pegi gym before tapi nasib baik adik trainee pernah pegi gym so dia cadangkan kami mulakan dengan the stationary bike first.
Adik trainee yg comel :)
Then baru naik treadmill. Sbb dah penat, set the speed at minimum first then baru slowly increased. Lepas tu mcm dah best then terus buat sampai 30 min.
30 minit berjalan atas treadmill with 2.5 speed (x tau unitnya apa - km/hr? mile/hour? ) cuma bakar 85 calorie saja. My fried ckp satu gelas teh tarik pon x lepas tu...huhuhu
After treadmill the gym guy suggested we do the push up things. Ok, yg tu bosan sbb takde counter dan mmg bosan...hahahaha. Dia kata effectively kena buat 100 times, tapi me at 10 dah stop....hehehe
Lepas 1 jam, we decided it's time to leave the gym. Anyway, I think I like this gym and will be going again. Kalau dah betul2 consistent maybe boleh sign up utk membership sbb monthly fee baru RM30 but kena bayar registration fee RM150. RM30/month dikira murah dah la tapi sbb risau x dpt bagi commitment, i will just do the walk-in first la. Actually kalau nak target turunkan berat badan, boleh hire personal trainer, then baru belajar cara betul exercise yg effective utk turunkan berat. They have personal trainer tapi agak costly jugak for me. RM300 for 10 session.
Ala, baru first time pegi kan...kita slow2 dulu ye!



0 comments:
Post a Comment