Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Addiction!

I've been browsing thru the Internet and found some interesting blogs of some other muslimah which lead me to this new online gadget. It is called Polyvore which allows you to select fashion items and combine them to make it a costume set. Soooo interesting!!!

So I've managed to start a set on my own. Not very stylish I would say, but I'm happy with this first set.



So, anyone joining me with this new addiction? Just click on the above image to be linked.

4 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

menarik2 (persediaan heheh). but someone should create a database for 'ikatang tudung yg sesuai ikut bentuk muka'...betul tak?

Neny said...

ko dah masuk lom polyvore.com tu? Bukan setakat tudung aje ada, mcm2 ada. Aku rasa ko jenis yg suka berfesyen kan, mesti ko suka gadjet camni. Boleh la berangan2 nak match2 baju, aksesori n kasut bagai. Cam aku nak beli mmg x mampu la. Dpt berangan buat matching2 pon jadik beb...

Zara in Germany said...

aku tak suka yg berangan2 aje neny..aku nak beli terus...hehehe

ZazaHardy said...

nice bag, nice shoes, nice shades, nice taste!!

z