I'm so busy off late. Our clerk has gone, her contract ended last April. The client didn't want to extend her service because the project is almost towards end (tapi x abis2 pon!). But other staffs from other office said it was just a way to make my boss quit as soon as possible. There are only two of us left in the office now, the boss and me. So of course la I'm the 'machai' here doing everything. Gone are the days for me leisurely facebooking, blogging or whatever fun stuffs. But since I always consider blogging is good therapy for me, I've decided to make sometime updating my blog. But keep telling myself that only this one entry then I go back doing my work.
With the clerk not around, I'm like 'patah tangan'. Before she helped prepare the reports, just give her a list, she'd print everything and arrange documents. Last week, I was supposed to receive faxes from another office but the faxes never came out. So I kept calling the other office why there was no fax. Turn out, the fax machine here apparently was out paper. Buduhnya haku!
My boss on the other hand gave me new daily task (which was done by our clerk earlier), to take his newspaper from the sundry shop next to our office and switch on his PC every morning. Lucky enough, he doesn't say anything about making him drink, if not maybe I become incredible hulk...hehehe.
It's ok, just another 2 months plus to go. I've prepared the resignation letter, will forward it to HQ by end of this month. So kena byk2 bersabar.
Wokey...gotta to stop now, byk betul keje menanti!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment