Just now, my landlord's daughter who is six and lives downstairs came ringing my door. She said something which I could only grab about her father had said something and it's about light. And I concluded that must be about the staircase light that is not functioning and I asked her to confirm again and she told me again and I couldn't understand the whole thing and I concluded to her another thing and she was annoyed! She shouted "Nein!!!!'.
And she pushed my door and helped herself in into the living hall and switched off the balcony's light. Oh! Now I got it! She had been trying to tell me that my balcony's light was on and her father had noticed from downstairs. I didn't know, I can't see because I had the metal curtain shut. That's why my landlord sent her daughter up to inform me.
Hmmm....3 months in Deutsch course and I still cannot understand the simple information like that? That is embarassing.....
4 comments:
hehehe...mesti budak tu tension kan...tp kan neny...takde apa yang perlu kau malukan pun...learning is a long journey process...mm...mcm pernah ku dgr..tp di mana ya!!!
hehehe...kelakar ler..teringat kes aku dok hotel kat mannheim..org tu datang nak tukar bedsheet..aku x faham..hehe..ingat dia nak buat benda..jadi conversation lak..sorng cakap german..sorng cakap melayu..leh paham lak lepas tu..leh paham kebengangan budak kecik tu...hehehe...
Aku ingat aku dah terer dah...sbb kat sekolah, ujian listening aku agak tip top la jugak....hahaha.
Amik ko...sbb riak kot, budak kecik ckp pon aku x leh paham. Padan muka aku....
lorrrrrrrrr.. hihi kelakar la Neny.. beli kamus laaa.. Kamus bergambar utk anak2.. Dulu2 kak azi mcm tuh. so tahu ler lampe tuh lampu daaaaa..hihi..
Ok ok.. dimaafkan kali ini.. Ehh mereka org2 German sgt berjimat cermat tau...
Post a Comment