I was creating my MyPod Nano MP3 when I have realized that I don't know what songs should I add to my playlist. Yeah..there are so many songs to choose from but those songs are just the songs that you don't want to hear over and over again.
I listen to both English and Malay songs, but other than Leona Lewis - Better in Time, the rest of the latest hits just don't go along with me.
So I felt bored after listening once or twice.
Then suddenly I remember Roxette and searched for their songs. The moment I clicked to play 'It Must Have Been Loved'....oh! I just love it so much. And I still remember the full lyrics!
This song, if I'm not mistaken was the most famous hit in 1988. I was in Standard 4 at that time. But having an elder teenage sister at the time, I was used to listening to English songs. So whatever my elder sister was listening to, I would listen too though we were not so close. I remember she had this cut-and-paste log book where she kept all the lyrics and singers' photos. So when she was not at home, I would sneak into her room and read this log book (she always furious with me for sneaking into her room!)
That was also how I got my English improved.
Then there was this sweet Debbie Gibson.....the Britney Spears version of the 80's, I guess...only she was more sane and talented....hehehe
So I searched in Youtube and found this clip:
Isn't she just lovely?
2 comments:
neny....we are in the same boat..aku pun suka lagu roxette ni...plus lagu ni sgt ada dl citer Pretty woman..debbie gibson plak aku suka dgr lagu "lost in your eyes'..gila best..cayalah neny..btw, utk menambahkan perisa dlm mp3 player kau tu..cari lagu Lionel Ritchie-Hello, Stevie Wonder-Part time lover and I just call to say i love you...heeheh..aku mmg suka lagu lama2 nih
Hi nenny...
samelah...kite pn suke lagu better in time ni..bleeding love pn best...
Post a Comment