Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Snow Again

When I thought winter is about to come to the end, this morning I woke up to a white scenary. There must be heavy snow downpour last night. And I contemplated, whether to go to school or not. But then thinking that in 2 weeks time I would quit this Deutsch course, I chose to go.



The twins were happy to see the snow and refused to ride in the kinderwagen (stroller). So walking to Bahnhof (train station) took such a long time with them stopping several times to play in the snow. The result, I arrived to class one hour late than usual...hmm...



After the class finished, it was still snowing but maybe it wasn't cold enough, the snow turned into rain before it touched the ground. Snow, when it falls in the heavy, flaky white forms, looks so beautifully white but when it becomes rain, and falls on the already snowy ground, it creates watery, slippery and dirty road. So dragging the twins in this condition, is an absolute challenge to me. Luckily dear cik HB came back from his school early and when I came out from my school, he was there waiting.

And I'm relieved that starting tomorrow to Friday, I'm not taking the twins with me. CIk HB will be at home....yeay!

2 comments:

-dal- said...

Mat Ju cuti ke nenny. Pelik nyer German cuti tengah2 bulan Feb

Neny said...

X la, dia tgh exam...tp gap between papers sgt la lama. So since dia ada kat rumah baik la budak2 ni dok rumah gak. Penat aku nak angkut diorg sejuk2 ni.