Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Session

Monday: I made it to another English Playgroup I've mentioned before. I was late actually. Maha called me the previous night to tell me that they were going to have a birthday party for one of the kid there so the playgroup was going to start half an hour earlier than the normal time.

But I didn't check the train connection properly, so I waited and waited for that one particular train that going to the place without knowing that there are some other connections going there as well. Silly me! And we arrived half an hour late than promised!

It was just my good luck that when we arrived, they were about to cut the birthday cake. I apologized profusely to my new friends and to Maha especially for not being on time. It is such a bad attitude, huh? I try to avoid it in the future, ok?

Well, this playgroup consists of more mommies and kids than the previous playgroup I went in Hoescht. This time, I met 2 Indonesian moms, 1 Japanese, I Turkish, 1 Indian, 1 German and 1 from Australia. And by the way, I forgot my camera so I can't share any pictures from the event.

Maha arranged for official registration for the twins to join this playgroup. And it seems the mommies of this playgroup are most posh and stylish (do you imagine Victoria Beckham?) , which makes me a bit insecure about how I look. But hey, this is kids playgroup ok? Why would I be concern kan?

It appears that mommies of this group have more activities outside the playgroup time. This coming Sunday, there will be a family breakfast session and we are all welcomed to bring along the whole family. Then the mommies are already planning for dinner without kids and husband sometime before the playgroup ends in mid of December.

Oh, on a different note, we received a call from the kindergarten we have applied for the twins and they said the twins are accepted into the kindergarten and we have to go there next Monday to work on the documentation. I am happy about this, because the kindergarten is just near my house and we waited quite sometime to get places for the twins.

Cik HB feels that since the twins are going to kindergarten, maybe I shoud quit the playgroup. Which I said, no...it's not nice to do that when you already committed to go. Maha has made an effort to get me into the playgroup, and I just couldn't walk away from it. Besides the playgroup only has 4 more sessions to go and the twins enjoy the activities there.

So yes, I'll stick to it until the end of it. But somehow for the next upcoming sessions, I'll have to think it about it.

6 comments:

iu rf said...

yeyyyy.. da dpt kindergarten .. beshnye...!!! leh skolah la twins pasni..hoyeeeeyy!! :D

beshnye.. dkt ngn rumah lak tu.. leh jalan kaki je.. sy punye jauh sket kena naik bas lak.. kadg2 sedey lak x dpt nk anta & jemput diorg awal2 masuk kindergarten ni.. huby jek yg anta & amik rini..

selamat menjalani rutin bru next monday.. enjoyy~ ! :D

ummiluqman@azma said...

salam neny, azma baru kenal dgn irma abu dhabi ni..selalu je tgk gambo liza n hubby,rupanya kembar che mat tu kat sini ye. ucap tahniah kat diorg ya nanti.. bestnya twin dah nak masuk kindy..mcmana life kat sna skrg?

Jalak Lenteng said...

waa..musim kanak2 msia di jerman masuk skolah la ni?padahal kat msia nak cuti skolah dah..

:Nana: said...

waa.. seronot nyer.. playgroup n kindy.. good for the twins.. and you too! boleh rilek sket time depa gi kindy.. hehehe..

Neny said...

Iu: Tu la, ingat nak kena tunggu lama lg...tp alhamdulilah dapat jugak this year. Xpe la, x dpt anta ngan amik, sian lak ngan cik piyah nak kena angkut ke hulu ke hilir.

Azma: Oh ye? Selalu gak baca blog irma tu. What a small2 world kan?

Jalak: Patut start sesi sekolah bulan 9 ari tu. Tp masa tu xde tempat lg.

Nana: Ya, betul...boleh la aku pi meronggeng sekejap...hehehe

iu rf said...

a ah eh.. btol gak..hihihi