I had a great weekend last week. Friday, I received guests at my house. Iu and her family from Homburg came to my house for the first time. Although we only met once before, we always talk thru YM, and had repeatedly arranged to visit each other but it was never a success. Until that Friday, Iu came as she had another business to do in Frankfurt. Thanks Iu for coming :) . Nanti kitorg pegi Homburg pulak ok!
Then Saturday, we went to Frankfurt to attend an open day which was related to the English Playgroup I've recently signed up for the twins. I came to know about this playgroup when I met an Indian-Malaysian lady, her nama is Maha during the Consulate's Raya event. Maha informed me that she's involved running the English Playgroup under the Familienbildung and asked whether I'm interested to join. Which I think a great opportunity since the twins have yet to get a place at the kindergarten and at their age, they need something educational and fun to occupy the time. Besides, the fee is considerably cheap. And Maha is such a good companion, she keeps calling me since the day we met. Not only to get me updated on the English Playgroup thing, but we talk on general stuffs too.
When I arrived at the Familienbildung centre, there were many people around. But they actually attended another event. On Maha's side, the twins were the only kids turned up....poor thing for Maha. She's been hoping she can get more kids to join the playgroup. If she manages to get 1o kids, then the playgroup can start as soon as possible.
Anyway, since the twins were the only kids there, they got exclusive attention from Maha. We sat down working on the crafts. First, we made lion out of painted palm pasted on the card and some paper cut-out. Then the twins worked on making necklace out of pasta. Then finally they made some art by using coloured papers. The twins said they liked it so much working on the projects, so we are looking forward to attend more sessions.
Nabilah and her pasta necklace
Sunday, I invited Kak Liza n Cik Dee for lunch at my house as I made nasi kerabu and I know Cik dee just loves eating nasi kerabu. Then after lunch, suddenly Kak Liza came out with the idea to go to the fest in Hochheim - a neighbouring town about 10 minutes drive from my house. We agreed to go later in the evening.
Actually, last year Kak Liza, the twins and I went to this same fest but it was such a bad experience as we didn't remember where we parked the car and we lost our way in the big crowd. I remember running around the town looking for the car and unfortunately all the buildings looked the same to me. By the time I found the car, it almost got towed away by the police because it was parked on the private parking. But this year Kak Liza said she has learned the lesson and she parked somewhere safe and less risk and easy to remember. Only thing was, we had to walk such a long distance from the parking lot to the fest area.
The twins enjoyed themselves enormously . They got a ride on the dragon thing, did pony riding, driving the bumper car. Then we all got ourselves ticket to ride the ferris wheel. It was quite challenging as the cradle did not have enclosure and it swung too! Takut ok! And cold because it was so windy up there.
But generally we had fun at the fair. There were so many things to see and buy, and I bought a miniature house which can serve as a light deco if you put candle inside it.
Nice, nice outing....






8 comments:
wah ada tetamy jauh rupa nya..
Insyallah nnt kak azi datang pula nya sambil jalan ke Xmas Markt di Frankfurt ker? Ermmmmmm mcm best kan..
sonotnyer tamu tuh masa dtg... rasa nk dtg lagi jekk..! x puas jap sgt..hehehe..
terima kasih buat tuan rumah atas layanan yg sgt besh! ..jemput ke sini yer..! :D
Dah ckp2 camni kena dtg tau kak azie! A'aa...xmas markt kat frankfurt tu mmg besar, best jln2 tgk brg.
Iu: Jemput dtg lg tau, boleh sembang lama2 sikit :)
waa, bestnya playschool twin. :)
by the way, i learn to many time about forgetting place i park my car, haha, so, formula saya to always remember a landmark kat tmpt parking, kalau kat shopping kompleks (ye, i lost my car kat situ jua, haha, silly me) to always use the same entrance i use to masuk and kluar, muahaha
waa, bestnya playschool twin. :)
by the way, i learn to many time about forgetting place i park my car, haha, so, formula saya to always remember a landmark kat tmpt parking, kalau kat shopping kompleks (ye, i lost my car kat situ jua, haha, silly me) to always use the same entrance i use to masuk and kluar, muahaha
neny..
comelnya lions yg twins buat...sgt2 creative n cool...
bab terlupa mana parking..aku selalu gak..hehe...tp skrng...lepas parking..aku amik gambo parking area tu..guna hp...
Kak Dalia: Thn lepas pi parking tempat ngan xde significant landmark. Semua buildings nmapak sama je.
Durra: Yg creative nya cikgu dia la. Ko mesti suka kan benda2 camni? Nanti balik mesia, buat playgroup la, aku sign up ok!
cute dancing lions :D
Post a Comment