I´m one cranky lady at the moment. Well, let´s just blame it on the hormone ok!
And one of the things caused by this crankiness - I want to make this blog a private.
No, I don´t receive hate comments or anything like that, ok...well there was once or twice I did, when some anons said my blog is boring and I probably plagiarized some movie reviews I wrote...but NO, I am not affected by those. I´m not trying to impress anybody!
When I first started this blog about 2 years ago, it was simply because I wanted to have a blog, I wanted to write something. Then it became a medium for me to release my stress over the works when I used to be a subordinate to an impossible superior. I considered blogging as some sort of therapy.When I moved to Germany, it becomes a way of communication with my family and friends. I didn´t bother whoever been reading my blog, regardless I know them or not and besides I actually made some new friends by blogging.
It´s just that suddenly I am feeling uncomfortable not knowing who´s been reading my blog. Like my life is very open to the public and I am a bit freak out to think that any strangers could know me and my family through this blog. It happened several times before, when somebody greeted me and said they knew me because they´ve been reading my blog. It probably nothing wrong with that, it was just I didn´t know how to react...it was a mixed feelings, like I felt embarrassed and blank!
I don´t want people I don´t know - know me through blog. In the world of Internet, when the information is just at your fingertip, and all you have to do is just Google, I just want to be cautious.
Recently I have noticed some of the bloggers I know have chosen to make their blog a private - for various reasons I guess. Some who don´t, blog less...and I wonder why.
My personal view - it feels like when more people are reading your blog, the more you feel restricted to blurt out how you feel, and what you do. You may never know who may feel offended by what you write.
So I´m going to set The Rose Garden a private blog soon, at least for the time being. Anyway, as I know there are some people out there who alway frequent my blog and if you are still interested in reading , I am welcoming you to keep visiting my blog. Feel free to drop your email at the shout box on the right side of this blog. And for those silent readers (if you are exist!), even if I do not know you, you are welcome too. It´s time we get to know each other.
8 comments:
fuhh..im awake!that's so true but it still depends on what content someone's blog is oriented.
i was also a speechless (in a good way) when people call me "Jalak" hehe
yea yea kak azi pun setuju. sgt setuju.. hihi.
Jalak: yes, if u like it why not.
Kak azi: U are one of the people who blog less skrg kan? kan?
Kite pn dulu pnah gak nk private kn blog tp cam malas plak.hihi.tp antara keburukan public blog ni..
1) xleh nk kutuk or amarah yg berlebihan sbb takut trsinggung.
2) terpaksa jd mind reader. tersinggung kah?terover kah?mcm2lah. byk kali buat entry trpaksa delete.
Anyway,klo dh go private add me eh..
add saya juga...
sy pun.. add ye
Neny, add me too...pah
sharifah_shafini@silterra.com
finie79@gmail.com
hihihi best kan..
Next coming Tuesday kak azi ada makan2 plaks dengan kawan2 di kelas ku.. Jamuan makan EdulAdha kata mereka... Layannnnnnnn..
Post a Comment