Ini bukan pasal Insyirah Solehah.....hehehe. Just my rambling thoughts.....
In every day life, sometimes you will meet several wonderful characters around you. They don't have to be very perfect and famous, they just every day people who lead a normal lifestyle, yet their characters, their personality is very much impressive and touches your heart - MY HEART.
Our university's Vice-Counselor , a very impressive figure, is married to a wonderful woman and she happens to be my colleague. She's in my faculty and even more interesting is in my department, so I communicate and work closely with her. Although she bears title "Datin", she insisted all of us to call her just Kak F (since she's our senior and most probably among the elders in our department).
She's like a sunshine, always smiling and always friendly. Doesn't matter where and when you see her, she would always smiling. For me, character dia sangat la solehah, dengan pemakaian yang sempurna menutup aurat (always with tudung labuh dan jubah), dengan sikapnya yang peramah, lemah-lembut, ceria dan lansung tak pernah mementingkan title sebagai isteri NC and Datin. I've been here about 6 months and never once I see her not smiling. If you bump into her, dari jauh dah senyum ceria, dan hulur tangan bersalam dan akan berborak serba sedikit. Saya segan dengan dia but I always look forward to bump into her....hehehe. And no one talks ill about her. Pujian aje sentiasa kalau bercakap pasal dia
Bila dia jadi pengerusi mesyuarat, sangat la humble dan sangat la selesa bekerja di bawah dia. I am a member in a committee led by her and when she assigned me with a task, I'm more than happy to do it.
I want to learn more from her, on how to be such a cheerful and friendly and makes everyone around you happy with you. How to be a solehah like her (x mampu lagi nak bertudung labuh...hehehe), I'm sure hubungan dia dengan Allah sangat hebat, maka that's why dia adalah wanita yang hebat.
Kalau sebelum ni I'm always impressive with beautiful and stylish ladies, my view now is looking for those with solehah characters. I may be far from being a solehah, but there are always room for improvement to be a better person, kan?
0 comments:
Post a Comment