Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Memories on FB

It's just 2nd day of weekdays and I've been busy like there are ending business from what I'm doing. So I'm taking a 5-minutes break from work...phewwww.

Hari ni feeling a bit guilty to the kids because I didn't manage to cook proper things for their bekal for rehat and lunch box. Dah la hari ni hari Koku, and they stay at school sampai 5pm. Saya tak sempat masak pagi tadi sbb from yesterday saya sibuk menyiapkan tugasan saya yang due datenya pagi ni! Pagi tadi saya bangun awal bukan utk masak tapi siapkan keje pejabat! Huhuhuhu....Somehow saya bekalkan jugakan diorg leftover from last night's dinner. Mujur smlm saya buat ayam panggang so ada la leftover sikit.  

Tugasan saya siap on time but I am feeling miserable....

Then buka2 FB tengok ada memory ini....


That was 7 years ago! Zaman dok Jerman. A very memorable moments. It was early spring, the weather was beautiful, we walked to flea market and on the way home we strolled at canola field. Saya abadikan cerita itu di SINI.  It was in our neighbourhood. Raunheim was indeed a beautiful and serene place. Life was stress-free. I was a full time housewife. When weather was good, kids and I will spend our time outdoor. We would spend the time at the playground, strolling in the park, feeding the ducks...ahhhh such a lovely memories.Liza and Razif, kawan2 kami masih disana. Good for them, they can still enjoy the serenity of the place. 

Saya harap ada rezeki utk jejakkan kaki ke sana kembali. 

0 comments: