Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Upset

Did I mention that I'm going back to my HQ by early April?

Well, apparently I'm not....Damn! I've just seen a letter issued by my boss on demobilization date of the staffs. Seeing my name with status 'Until Plant Commissioning' is really disappointing. And guess when the plant is going for commissioning? Still in the grey area....looking at the current situation I would say even by the end of this year, this project will not complete...*sigh*

This is the project site

When I accepted the offer to work here, I thought I would manage whatever circumstances I would have to face. When I came in April last year, I was told that the project supposed to end by September last year. Since it was only 6 months ( I thought....) I kept telling myself I would survive the nasty boss, the dreadful long hours daily drive, the problems with the contractors, clients and colleagues and so forth.

I've chosen to come here, so I have to endure whatever it is. Now I'm telling myself I can do this no matter how much I hate being here. FIKIRKAN BOLEH!!!!

2 comments:

Abu Ikhlas said...

neny
anggaplah cabaran and no project will complete perfectly on time.

Neny said...

Ye la, sbb fikirkan ini cabaran sy kena bertahan. And also because this is my 'bread & butter'.