I suppose when you come back from a vacation, your mind is refreshed and more focus right? (I've just got back from my two-days vacation in Genting, will write details about it in my next entry). Wrong!!!
My mind was so drifting this morning when I entered toll to get into highway, that I didn't realize, instead of taking JB route to get to Yong Peng (my work place), I took KL route!!! And I was like, NO!!!!! but it was too late to make a turn and I had no choice but to go all the way to the next exit which is Alor Gajah. And it was an additional of 40 km to-and-fro from Ayer Keroh. It was a waste of money and fuel and time. And spoiled my day, ok!
The good news is when I reached office, the clerk told me that my boss is on leave today, hooray!!!!!
My mind was so drifting this morning when I entered toll to get into highway, that I didn't realize, instead of taking JB route to get to Yong Peng (my work place), I took KL route!!! And I was like, NO!!!!! but it was too late to make a turn and I had no choice but to go all the way to the next exit which is Alor Gajah. And it was an additional of 40 km to-and-fro from Ayer Keroh. It was a waste of money and fuel and time. And spoiled my day, ok!
The good news is when I reached office, the clerk told me that my boss is on leave today, hooray!!!!!
7 comments:
ler...awat jadi mcm tu neny...hang berangan apa ni...heheheh
X tau le Are-T. Fikiran aku dok menerawang tah kemana. Nasib baik la jugak sedar. Kalau x, harus sampai KL...hahahaha
Neny,
Found u!
-From an old friend who never missed to visit u during raya but stopped since dah pindah KK :)-
Dear anonymous,
Would you please introduce urself? I don't recall any friends that has moved to KK. It's good to hear news from an old friend, it's just that I'm not good at guessing.
This is Mazrah :)
Mazrah!!!!
Awat tak kenal diri awal2? Aku lansung x ingat ko dah pindah KK. Bg la email address, ke ID YM ke. Boleh tukar2 citer. Aku penah cari ko kat friendster and facebook tapi x jumpa2. Cemana ko jumpa blog aku ni?
Neny,
I was bloghopping fron Adah's sister's blog in Ireland who happens to be my friend's hubby's friend when I found ur blog.. Keciknyer dunia.. hehe. add me YM & facebook - mazrahmilk@yahoo.com
Post a Comment