Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Boycott Holland's Products

Due to the havoc cause by the production of FITNA movie by Dutch parliamentarian Geert Wilders, which is an insult to our Prophet, Nabi Muhammad S.A.W and Islam, Malaysia Muslim Consumer Association has called us to boycott Holland's product in a way to show how much we condemn and protest the film. More info here. The list of Holland's product is available here.

As for me, I've changed the girls' milk from Ductch Lady 123 to Dumex but when I checked again it appears that Dumex also one of the items. So it looks like I have to change to another brand. As for the petrol, I'm always the loyal customer of Petronas, so it doesn't really matter to me. But dear cik HB loves Shell, coz he wants to optimize the use of Bonus Link card. But with this boycott things, I guess he would comply.

What about you, my Muslim fellows? Are you taking part?

2 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

oit dumex bulela...cuba ko baca bawah list tu

Neny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.