I'm now so addicted to 'Dr. Oz' in Oprah's talk show. In line with my effort to live healthily, I found this show is very interesting and informative. And they have this test called 'RealAge Test' to evaluate what is your aging rate, whether you're aging well or bad. So I visited Oprah's official website looking for this test, found it and did it.Guess what? My RealAge shows that I'm aged at 31.5 despite my calendar age 29.9! Oh, no!!!! This evaluation may not be that accurate cause I don't provide lots of information on my cholesterol level, my heart rate ( well, I don't know how to read pulse on my wrist) but it's enough for me to know that I don't age well. Good thing about doing this test, it's not only the result you'll get but also recommendations on how you could improve your condition. They provide you plan that covers from food intake, exercise and other factors.
I have my plan now, thanks to MyRealAge but I'm such a lazy bum, I haven't started anything yet. But if anyone wishes to know what is your aging rate, try this test. It could be an eye opener to start a healthy way of your life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment