Alhamdullilah, dear cik HB has received offer letter to further his study in TU Darmstadt, Germany this coming September. But he still wants to wait offer from the other university (RWTH Aachen, Germany) that he put as first priority in his application. The thing is, he doesn't know whether he's going to get a place or not in that Uni, and even if he does, we don't know when he's a going to receive official letter from that Uni. Without official letter means late submission to KPT and subsequently late visa application because the KPT meeting will be on this Friday and if he misses this one, he has to wait for next month.
As for me, it doesn't matter where he wants to go and when is it going to be but it matters when I need to resign and do preparation for us to go. Honestly, I can't wait to resign cause my work now is so stressful plus my shitty boss has extended his service for another month. And months after that, could be.....damn it!
We also heard that visa application to Germany for residence permit is quite tough, it'll take at least 2 months before we could go (for me and the kids, student's visa only takes a month), so I'm afraid that cik HB has to go first without us. And to my horror, cik HB's friend who is also going there, informed us that he has heard that the spouse of the student needs to take German language class first before we can go. I don't know whether this is true or not, we still need to gather information about those things. I do have intention to learn German language but do we really have to pass the exam (if exam involves) then only we can go? What if I failed?
I just don't want to think about all these yet. Not just yet....let cik HB get all procedures done and let me handle my works before I resign. I'm planning to tender my resignation sometime in mid-May on early June, depending the date cik HB has to go cause I have 2-month notice after tendering. Hope I have enough time to do all necessary things.
I know September is very long way to go but being me, I will not be so organized without a plan. To my blogger friends who have moved abroad, any tips to share? Or any things-to-do list to pass to me?
As for me, it doesn't matter where he wants to go and when is it going to be but it matters when I need to resign and do preparation for us to go. Honestly, I can't wait to resign cause my work now is so stressful plus my shitty boss has extended his service for another month. And months after that, could be.....damn it!
We also heard that visa application to Germany for residence permit is quite tough, it'll take at least 2 months before we could go (for me and the kids, student's visa only takes a month), so I'm afraid that cik HB has to go first without us. And to my horror, cik HB's friend who is also going there, informed us that he has heard that the spouse of the student needs to take German language class first before we can go. I don't know whether this is true or not, we still need to gather information about those things. I do have intention to learn German language but do we really have to pass the exam (if exam involves) then only we can go? What if I failed?
I just don't want to think about all these yet. Not just yet....let cik HB get all procedures done and let me handle my works before I resign. I'm planning to tender my resignation sometime in mid-May on early June, depending the date cik HB has to go cause I have 2-month notice after tendering. Hope I have enough time to do all necessary things.
I know September is very long way to go but being me, I will not be so organized without a plan. To my blogger friends who have moved abroad, any tips to share? Or any things-to-do list to pass to me?
9 comments:
Wahh!!!! tahniah!!!! syioknya nak p merantau
neny..ko pi dulu...aku akan menyusul kemudian...chewah
Are-T, aku sampai pon belum. Tapi bagus la ko nak ke germany. cecepat la apply. Cari tempat dekat2 sikit ngan Darmstadt ye or better apply je TU Darmstadt tu.
hehe aku lupa gak kan emel kat ko...tak sengaja ler. neny, laki aku baru aje dpt visa utk sthn. ko kna wat visa dr msia dulu. laki aku pun tak amik languange course dr msia, but dia kata nak amik kat german nanti. then ko kna proofkan dgn cr info skit psl tpt languange ko nak amik tuh. once kat sini, ko enrol la. but in different ststes ada lak different regulations. laki aku kna amik gak integration course...tp blom amik lagi. dia dtg sini feb, april dah dpt visa. yg susahnya klu ko dtg sama2 ni, laki ko pun blom dpt visa student dia lagi. mcm aku, dh dok cni sthn, bile laki aku dtg, insurans seme dah ada, document seme dah setel, so senangla...
oh neny, elela aku skali lg nak remindkan aku nak emel ko, or just tanyaler apa2..aku terlupaler psl asik bz aje skarang ni. hehe
Tu la zara, byk benda yg aku x paham pasal nak gi german ni. Dalam surat offer laki aku, U dia minta insurance coverage kat german, mana nak cari tu?
Adakah bermakna baik laki aku gi sorang dulu, get things settled first, baru aku pegi? N pasal nak belajar bahasa german tu, kena cari tempat dulu then baru isi visa application? Fenin2....
salam.. saya ajzie.. wahhhhhh seronok arrrrr nak ke Germany.. Darmstadt best arrrr dah dekat sgt dengan Franfurt.. tak sampai 1jam kalau dengan IC.
Nak taya apa2 email or ym arrrr.. saya ada invite neny just now.. Hope saya boleh membantu. Insyallah jika ada peluang dan diizinkan Allah swt kami juga nak kesana lagi secepat mungkin ...Insyallah. Doakan yea.
Kak Ajzie: TQ for replying my message. Mmg byk nak tanya kak ajzie ni. Nanti sy email ye.
Apareho de dvd: TQ for coming to my blog and for the lovely comment. I tried to go to ur blog but I was informed that ur blog can't be found. Is there anything wrong with the link address?
neny wei...dh byk kali aku try comment kat ko dr internet umah aku, asik takleh aje...so ari ni aku comment dr ofis aku lak. eh ko buatla account skype satu...senang sket, nak tepon pun ok. ko add aku kat zarina.itam...then kite lehla sembang panjang sket.weh cepatla dtg...nak squatting niii...hehehe
Post a Comment