Seems like December has been a month of blogging for me....wallaa.....I mean considering the previous months eversince I've started blogging, December is the month with highest no. of posts....I'm so proud of myself.....hehehe. Guess it's just the mood and the free time that I have and the drive as well...I just feel like blogging every day.
And now it's end of the year and I'm counting days to 2008. Not that I'm excited about the new year but beginning of 2 January 2008, my twins are going to 'school'. So I can't wait for the day to come. It's another stage of growing up for them - learning to be on their own with new friends. And since it's new year, and people start talking on their new year's things to achieve or target kind of list, so I should have mine too, though for me everyday is a fresh start.
What do I want for 2008 ?
Career wise:
And now it's end of the year and I'm counting days to 2008. Not that I'm excited about the new year but beginning of 2 January 2008, my twins are going to 'school'. So I can't wait for the day to come. It's another stage of growing up for them - learning to be on their own with new friends. And since it's new year, and people start talking on their new year's things to achieve or target kind of list, so I should have mine too, though for me everyday is a fresh start.
What do I want for 2008 ?
Career wise:
- That my Bekok Dam project to be completed by early next year. Or even if it delayed again, my boss is leaving for another job (he's a contract staff who normally will leave at the end of the project if he could secure another job)
- That my HQ will offer me another site position for project in Melaka when this damn project finish so I don't have to commute from Melaka to KL daily.
- Or I get a contract job which pays me as much or higher that I earn now and I can quit when I need to quit (ada ke keje camni?)
- That I can spend more time sitting with the twins, read to them, play with them. I'm thinking to start teaching them to read by next year. But between job n house chores, will I manage that?
- That I can run my house hold more efficiently, with house free of dust, dirty laundry, nice looking yard, bla...bla..bla...
- That I can do gardening, I could plant lemon grass, banana tree, turmeric, curry leave which I need in my cooking. I hate it when I have to buy those leaves from market, n I only use probably 1-2 slices, keep it in the fridge n few days later it turns brown and I have to throw it away. Such a waste......
- That I will lose weight!!! I don't know how long I've been fussing and fretting on losing weight but still fail to loose any, but I don't care....I'll keep fussing and fretting until I can see some progress.
- That I will improve my physical look coz I've noticed eversince getting married n have kids, I've lost the passion on looking good. I must change my attitude. I'll take care my skin, I'll reward myself with nice clothes.
- That I am stress-free. I'm not going to feel down if people around me irritate me.
- That I could recite Quran everyday....even for only a page.
- That I will get more friends in Melaka....hoping that I could mix around with my husband's friends' wives.
- That his plan to further study is running smoothly.
- That he's going to achieve good result for IELTS
- That he's helping more with house chores....hehehe
4 comments:
Blogging bila tgh mood baik... hari-hari buat new post, bila tak der mood tuh 2-3 post sebulan pun susah. Keep up the good work heheh ... aku mmg suka baca blog orang, tapi malas nak update blog sendiri.
dan aku doakan semoga azam-azam ko tu tercapai semua
Thanks Dal.....
blog aku dah btukar alamat ke http://zu5175.blogspot.com
Padan la baru tadi aku klik page not found. Aku tgh free ni ari2 mesti menjenguk blog kwn2. Nampak sgt aku gile blog skrg...hehehe
Post a Comment