I thought I wanna seriously start focusing on my mission to lose weight, watching over what I eat (start learn how to count the calories) and work out at least 30 minutes a day. For days I've been reading related articles on losing weight in healthy ways n people' s blogs dedicated for losing weight, hoping it will motivate me to start doing what I'm thinking to do. I'm so hooked with these two blogs. One is belongs to Liza and another is Amanda. I find their stories is very inspiring. But yet I still haven't do it. Lots of plan but no action.....
My plans should be :
1) Eat healthily:
I will eat 3 times a day, but my meals not to include deep fried foods. No fried chicken, fries, nuggets and fried kuih. But the problems here I love kuih karipap n pau goreng so much. For breakfast, I've taken cereal drink but it's so boring. I have to force it down my throat and keep telling myself I can do it. But so far I've manage to do it only for two days. Then one morning my colleague offered me 2 pieces of pau goreng and that's it...I totally forgot the cereal drink. This morning I ate 4 pieces of karipap (1 piece= 130 kal!). Thought of sharing it with my colleague but nobody in the office this morning. So since it's my favourite, I ate them all...sooo bad!!!!
I'm suppose to eat more vege and fruits. But when I bought lunch, the vege selection not so much and cooked in unhealthily ways, cooked with santan, overcooked and there is no buah potong sold there. So I ended up with jantung pisang rebus. Is that a vege too? Guess so.....it's ok, when I get home I'll eat more vege and fruits. I've stocked up in my fridge with lots of fruits and vege and if I put more effort, guess I should fix my own vege + fruits salad.

2) Drink 2 litres of plain water
It's raining everyday now, and very cold. If I drink lots of water, I will have to go to toilet frequently. So it's very uncomfortable. And I tend to forget to drink coz I dont feel thirsty. But anyway, I'm not giving excuses to myself anymore. I will have to finish at least that 1 big mineral bottle the whole office hour.
3) Exercise 30 minutes a day
Phew...that sounds very ambitious, isn't it? But I know it's not impossible coz I've done it before. At least I managed to do it for 1 month, if I'm not mistaken. Every single day. I forced myself to get up at 5.20 a.m and ready for that 'Total Body Sculpt With Gilad' aired on Discovery Home & Health channel at 5.30 a.m. I found that show it's very convenient for me to do because it's not that hard to follow and it's good for a beginner like me. I even bought a pair of dumbbell coz we need to use it as one of the exercise material. Before I bought the dumbbell, I used two bottles of chili sauce (hehehe...I always have extra chili /ketchup sauce bottles). So I worked out for half an hour every weekdays. On weekends, I went jogging at nearby botanical garden while my husband entertained the twins at playground. Along that period, I've lost 3 kilos from 67kg to 64kg. I remember the routine has stopped when I went to my husband's family day vacation. After spending the weekends having fun and eating lots of delicious foods, we came back feeling so exhausted. I was telling myself that I only stop the morning exercise for 1-2 days until I feel better but that's the end of it. I never resume from that time. Such a lazy bump....
Now that I have thought of doing it gain, apparently Astro does not air that program at 5.30 a.m anymore. They have changed it to 7.30 a.m which is not convenient for me anymore as I have to leave for work at 7.30 a.m. Too bad...n I dont have Astro Max so I can't have the program recorded. I have yoga and aerobic CDs which I bought before I got married. But those CDs are lousy, with the yoga is too difficult to follow and the aerobics are too extreme to follow neither. Guess I have to look out for a new do-it-at-home exercise CD....maybe I should try pilates, belly dancing or tai-chi...mmm, I already sound very ambitious now. I'll update in my blog what is my selection.

That's it for now....I will have to get moving, or I will not doing at all!!!
My plans should be :
1) Eat healthily:
I will eat 3 times a day, but my meals not to include deep fried foods. No fried chicken, fries, nuggets and fried kuih. But the problems here I love kuih karipap n pau goreng so much. For breakfast, I've taken cereal drink but it's so boring. I have to force it down my throat and keep telling myself I can do it. But so far I've manage to do it only for two days. Then one morning my colleague offered me 2 pieces of pau goreng and that's it...I totally forgot the cereal drink. This morning I ate 4 pieces of karipap (1 piece= 130 kal!). Thought of sharing it with my colleague but nobody in the office this morning. So since it's my favourite, I ate them all...sooo bad!!!!
I'm suppose to eat more vege and fruits. But when I bought lunch, the vege selection not so much and cooked in unhealthily ways, cooked with santan, overcooked and there is no buah potong sold there. So I ended up with jantung pisang rebus. Is that a vege too? Guess so.....it's ok, when I get home I'll eat more vege and fruits. I've stocked up in my fridge with lots of fruits and vege and if I put more effort, guess I should fix my own vege + fruits salad.

2) Drink 2 litres of plain water
It's raining everyday now, and very cold. If I drink lots of water, I will have to go to toilet frequently. So it's very uncomfortable. And I tend to forget to drink coz I dont feel thirsty. But anyway, I'm not giving excuses to myself anymore. I will have to finish at least that 1 big mineral bottle the whole office hour.
3) Exercise 30 minutes a day
Phew...that sounds very ambitious, isn't it? But I know it's not impossible coz I've done it before. At least I managed to do it for 1 month, if I'm not mistaken. Every single day. I forced myself to get up at 5.20 a.m and ready for that 'Total Body Sculpt With Gilad' aired on Discovery Home & Health channel at 5.30 a.m. I found that show it's very convenient for me to do because it's not that hard to follow and it's good for a beginner like me. I even bought a pair of dumbbell coz we need to use it as one of the exercise material. Before I bought the dumbbell, I used two bottles of chili sauce (hehehe...I always have extra chili /ketchup sauce bottles). So I worked out for half an hour every weekdays. On weekends, I went jogging at nearby botanical garden while my husband entertained the twins at playground. Along that period, I've lost 3 kilos from 67kg to 64kg. I remember the routine has stopped when I went to my husband's family day vacation. After spending the weekends having fun and eating lots of delicious foods, we came back feeling so exhausted. I was telling myself that I only stop the morning exercise for 1-2 days until I feel better but that's the end of it. I never resume from that time. Such a lazy bump....
Now that I have thought of doing it gain, apparently Astro does not air that program at 5.30 a.m anymore. They have changed it to 7.30 a.m which is not convenient for me anymore as I have to leave for work at 7.30 a.m. Too bad...n I dont have Astro Max so I can't have the program recorded. I have yoga and aerobic CDs which I bought before I got married. But those CDs are lousy, with the yoga is too difficult to follow and the aerobics are too extreme to follow neither. Guess I have to look out for a new do-it-at-home exercise CD....maybe I should try pilates, belly dancing or tai-chi...mmm, I already sound very ambitious now. I'll update in my blog what is my selection.

That's it for now....I will have to get moving, or I will not doing at all!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment