I didn't bake cheesecake last nite, in fact when I arrived home last nite, I didn't do anything productive for my house. I came back quite late, around 9 pm after going round and round Jusco until I got tired. At least I've bought some stuffs and managed to buy a wedding present for my old friend..his wedding is on this Sunday. It's a wooden cabinet which he has to assemble it on his own...I know guys like this Handy-Manny stuff (if u are watching Disney Playhouse, u know what I'm talking about :) )
Actually my house is in a mess although the twins are not around. Now I know who is the culprit that actually contributes to the mess.....it's my husband daa....Since this week I don't do much cooking (I think the last time I used the stove is two days ago to boil water) so I hardly go to the kitchen. Apparently my husband has stocked up dirty cups on the dining table....gosh! and he got away from washing them by going outstation! I was thinking to clean up the kitchen, wash the dirty cups, put the rubbish outside, fold all recently washed clothes, finish up laundry and arrange the miserable newspapers which he just left on the hall but I just didn't have the drive to it. If I were in that reality tv show 'Perfect Housewives', I have just done a crime! I just didn't care and to ease the guilt feeling, I told myself that it's just this once in a blue moon time I'm lazed around. By the time twins are back, I'm also back to my normal endless routines....huhuhu.
I watched "Amazing Race Asia" which I haven't watched for many years (again it's because of having kids) with peace. Most of the time, my 'watching-tv' session is always 2 in 1 tasks by doing chores in between. It's either folding clothes or feeding the children but most of the time is folding clothes. Or even if I'm not doing any chores, it will always disturbed by having to check twins' activities when they suddenly disappear from my eyes or entertaining them when they are asking for milk/water. Last nite, I even stayed up until 1 am watching 'American Next Top Model' then continued with AFC channel. On normal days, by 10 pm, I am forced by the twins to be on the bed, doing the at least 10 minutes bedtime stories/singing session until they go to sleep and of course with me fall asleep together. So I always miss those tv shows with aired above 10 pm.
Am I complaining about having kids? No, I'm not complaining...actually though without the kids, I can enjoy doing many things, things that you don't get to do or don't have time to do when the kids are around, I feel like two parts of me is missing. And how I miss the noises they are making, the messy toys thrown all over the places , the crying, the whining, the hugs n kisses, the repeated questions of 'apa tu?' I even switched to Disney Playhouse channel on and off and when I came across their favorite tv shows, I also watched it for a while. It's so difficult when we get separated from the children. And with this feeling, I can't imagine the sadness of Nurin Jazlin's parents on losing her. Semoga mereka tabah........

Actually my house is in a mess although the twins are not around. Now I know who is the culprit that actually contributes to the mess.....it's my husband daa....Since this week I don't do much cooking (I think the last time I used the stove is two days ago to boil water) so I hardly go to the kitchen. Apparently my husband has stocked up dirty cups on the dining table....gosh! and he got away from washing them by going outstation! I was thinking to clean up the kitchen, wash the dirty cups, put the rubbish outside, fold all recently washed clothes, finish up laundry and arrange the miserable newspapers which he just left on the hall but I just didn't have the drive to it. If I were in that reality tv show 'Perfect Housewives', I have just done a crime! I just didn't care and to ease the guilt feeling, I told myself that it's just this once in a blue moon time I'm lazed around. By the time twins are back, I'm also back to my normal endless routines....huhuhu.
I watched "Amazing Race Asia" which I haven't watched for many years (again it's because of having kids) with peace. Most of the time, my 'watching-tv' session is always 2 in 1 tasks by doing chores in between. It's either folding clothes or feeding the children but most of the time is folding clothes. Or even if I'm not doing any chores, it will always disturbed by having to check twins' activities when they suddenly disappear from my eyes or entertaining them when they are asking for milk/water. Last nite, I even stayed up until 1 am watching 'American Next Top Model' then continued with AFC channel. On normal days, by 10 pm, I am forced by the twins to be on the bed, doing the at least 10 minutes bedtime stories/singing session until they go to sleep and of course with me fall asleep together. So I always miss those tv shows with aired above 10 pm.
Am I complaining about having kids? No, I'm not complaining...actually though without the kids, I can enjoy doing many things, things that you don't get to do or don't have time to do when the kids are around, I feel like two parts of me is missing. And how I miss the noises they are making, the messy toys thrown all over the places , the crying, the whining, the hugs n kisses, the repeated questions of 'apa tu?' I even switched to Disney Playhouse channel on and off and when I came across their favorite tv shows, I also watched it for a while. It's so difficult when we get separated from the children. And with this feeling, I can't imagine the sadness of Nurin Jazlin's parents on losing her. Semoga mereka tabah........

0 comments:
Post a Comment