I came home with terrible headache and down with flu again. The virus just doesn't want to go away it seems. And cooking was the last thing in my mind. When Cik HB asked what to buy for dinner meal, I suggested (half serious actually) that he should cook kuetiaw soup. To my surprise, he agreed. I told him the ingredients for making the kuetiaw soup were available in the fridge. From my bedroom, I could hear he started digging stuffs from the fridge and the kitchen cabinet. On and off, he kept asking where is the black pepper, where is that, where is this....I was on the verge waking up from bed and took over but I was telling myself, let him do it alone. He should learn.
Not long after that, I could smell nice aroma kuetiaw soup in the making. But since I took the flu medicine which cause drowsiness, I didn't wake up and checked out. Then I could hear him feeding the twins and listening he praised himself for cooking the delicious meal...hehehehe. He then came and asked me whether I wanted to eat his kuetiaw soup but eating was also the last thing in my mind. If I could, I would have tasted his kuetiaw soup and praised him for the effort he made. Futhermore, he told me that the twins ate a lot. Maybe next time, I will coax him to cook the kuetiaw soup again.
This morning I woke up and found my kitchen in a mess. Well, at least he has cooked so I was not going to make any noise. One step at one time, ok! I will find a way to educate him on housekeeping later.
Way to go cik HB!!!!!
Not long after that, I could smell nice aroma kuetiaw soup in the making. But since I took the flu medicine which cause drowsiness, I didn't wake up and checked out. Then I could hear him feeding the twins and listening he praised himself for cooking the delicious meal...hehehehe. He then came and asked me whether I wanted to eat his kuetiaw soup but eating was also the last thing in my mind. If I could, I would have tasted his kuetiaw soup and praised him for the effort he made. Futhermore, he told me that the twins ate a lot. Maybe next time, I will coax him to cook the kuetiaw soup again.
This morning I woke up and found my kitchen in a mess. Well, at least he has cooked so I was not going to make any noise. One step at one time, ok! I will find a way to educate him on housekeeping later.
Way to go cik HB!!!!!
3 comments:
sedapnyer kuey tiaw sup..aku suka kuey tiaw t'ng kat aloq staq..sedap gilaaaaa
huhuhu.. same goes with my hb.. padahal masak ayam kicap jer.. tapi dapur mengalahkan org buat kenduri. Namun kuhadapi dengan senyuman ...
Ye dal, kalau bising nanti next time diorg x mo buat dah.
Post a Comment