Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Poor Poor Eye Glasses.....

I came home yesterday feeling so exhausted and felt even down to see my messy house. Toys all over the places, dirty dishes in the sink, sticky floor...and my dear husband happily watching his ESPN....I remember the previous night he offered to wash the dirty dishes....I don't know whether he has conveniently forgotten about it but I was not going to make any noise. It'll make me depressed even more. *sigh*

So I took off my tudung, and straight went to the kitchen, defrosted the fishes and washed the dirty dishes. Then my husband came....he said he has something to tell. He asked me to follow him to our bedroom and he showed me this:

MY DAMAGED EYE GLASSES!!!!

Before I could open my mouth to ask what has happened, hb asked where did I put my glasses this morning. As usual, I left the eye glasses on the cabinet top which the height is my chest level. I would never leave my glasses elsewhere, knowing my twins will get attracted to it. Hb said when he came out from bathroom this morning, he saw Nabihah was holding it and the damage has already been done. One lenses is missing. He scolded her of course. Hb suspected Nabihah used her plastic chair to climb up the cabinet. Or she stood on the bed edge and lean herself forward to reach the cabinet. Whatever it is, there's nothing I could do about it.






The plastic chair we believed she used in her mischievous act.







I nearly cried and felt like blaming my husband for not watching out. I asked Nabihah why did she do it? Why break my glasses when you have lots other things to play with? She just looked at me innocently...yeah, she is only 2 1/2 years.....if I beat her also, there is no point of it.

So I have to find the missing lenses and bring the eye glasses to the optometrict shop and see whether it could be repaired or not. Or I have to fork out some money to make new one. Definitely not a fancy one coz eye glasses is not in my budget to spend this month.

That plastic chairs however is going to be dismantled for misused!

2 comments:

-dal- said...

kesian ko nenny... midon tu pun macam husband ko jugak, aku balik2 tengok dia tengah tengok bola.. tengok muka aku terus tanya 'yangg... hari ni kita makan apa, lapo la'. Kalau mood aku tak baik, aku jawab 'MAKAN TANAH'. Kalau mood aku tgh baik aku jawab 'MAKAN PENAMPO NAK' sambil gelak2...hehhee

Neny said...

Hahaha...kelakar aku baca komen ko.
Agaknya species dr Serting mmg centu kot. Aku ni mmg byk muncung b4 sbb hal2 cenggini la. Dia punya respon kalau aku bising2 senang je...'ala, x larat x payah la buat, nanti I buat la"...yeah right!!!