Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Doing Tag

Nobody tag me but I've found this tag in Zara's blog. Since I'm feeling so bored this morning, doing tag will make me feel good, I hope. Guess blogging is a good therapy. So here we go.....

The song you've been most singing to yourself recently?

'4 in the morning' by Gwen Stefani

2. What do you currently want right now?
Lepak kat rumah, watching Oprah show or the AFC channel.

3. What did you do today?
Drove to work for nearly 2 hrs

5. What have you been thinking about most today?
It's only 10 am now and I've lots of things in my mind

6. Do you ever just sit outside and watch the stars?
Yes. Those days when I did hiking a lot. Kat puncak gunung adalah tempat yg paling seronok tgk bintang ( kan linda?)

7. What is your current annoyance?
My boss!!!!!

8. Do you want a new cell phone?
No. I don't fancy handphone. But if somebody buy for me, why not?

9. Are you waiting for someone right now?
No.

10. Name two things you're looking forward for next week?
Balik kampung and voting

11. Can you make new friends easily?
Not quite. It depends whom I meet. I'm not the ice-breaker type.

12. ?
Is there missing sentence in this question? I don't know, I just cut n paste

13. Do you plan out what you wear the day before you wear it?
On working days, no. But yes on special occasions.

14. What is life to you?
Bersyukur kepada Allah S.W.T atas segala nikmat dan pemberiannya.

15. Have you ever fallen for your best friend?
Nope

16. If you had a chance to save someone significant to you, would you?
Of course!

17. How many times do you eat each day?
3 times

18. How do you cheer someone up?
Cooking for them.

19. Are you a morning person?
I guess I am. Most of the time I can't sleep after 7 am

20. Is it easier for you to fall asleep or to be woken?
Yup

21. Think of one person, stick with it. You don't have to say their name. Would you pick them up alone 100 plus miles away if it was your birthday?
Why bother? It's my birthday ok...(why a birthday person need to pick up people that far?)

23. Give two reasons why you get distracted in work.
Internet and being summoned by my boss just to check on his PC....stupid!

24. Do you think it's funny when people get hurt?
No. It's cruel

25. Would you rather go to Tokyo or Paris?
Paris.

26. Do you have a guitar in your house?
No.

27. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Yes. At home

28. How often do you get onto friendster?
Everyday on working days

29. How long can you go without your mobile phone?
If I'm at home, I don't ever bother where my handphone is.

30. Where's your mobile phone?
Right in front my eyes.

Ok, I'm done and I'm tagging Linda, Adah, Are-T, Dal and whoever visit my blog.

3 comments:

areT said...

Lawak la hang neny....belasah men 'tag' kan diri....hehehe...

Neny said...

since aku x glamer kan, so invite la diri sendiri buat tag kan...hihihi

Zara in Germany said...

heheh neny...takpe2 lepas ni aku akan menginclude ko klu aku nak mengetag. anyway, aachen? i've been there. betul2 kat border belgium. nice town, kecil. ramai orang mesia kat sana. n ramai org arab...so senang cari makanan halal. hb ko wat apa? aku leh kenalkan kat budak2 aachen klu ko nak. anyway, klu nak sembang dgn lebih lanjut psl germany, i guess u'll have lots of questions...emel aku kat pink_mushrooms@yahoo.com