So surprised to know that Ugly Betty - Season 2 is now aired on 8TV, every Tuesday, 9.30 am. Eversince having Astro installed, I hardly switched to 8TV especially when last season of Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives ended last year. Last night, I was accidentally switched to 8TV and saw Ugly Betty is on while I was actually waiting for Damages to start at 10pm on AXN Channel.
I really don't understand why favourite TV shows must be on air almost at the same time and make me to choose while the rest of the other nights only showing boring stuffs. But I have chosen to watch Ugly Betty as Damages will have repeated shows. Last Saturday, I spent most of the afternoon watching Damages the marathon. But free Saturday are not that frequent. And if you miss one episode, it's difficult to understand the sequence of the next episode.Anyway, it's just TV shows, right? And I don't have to feel so frustrated if I don't commit myself to it. I don't want to be like my elder sister who at one time refused to go out when her favourite TV show is on. And we are talking about those HK cantonese dramas normally aired on 6pm, remember? Her husband was so pissed off with her because of that.
Ok guys, don't let TV control you ok....this is a reminder to me as well :))
0 comments:
Post a Comment