Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Bekal Hari Ini


These what I have for today's food pack.

There is cheese sandwich with whole-meal bread for breakfast. I'm still having grilled breast chicken salad coz that's what left in the fridge. The salad is a combination of romaine, sweet basil, tomato, red cabbage and grated cheese. Then the mix of raw almond and raisins for snacks.

Hari Ahad pagi, waktu saya ke Tesco nak beli sedikit groceries, saya noticed ada byk barangan yg dijual at reduced price. Saya agak jarang ke Tesco for groceries shopping sbb saya lebih suka ke Mydin. mydin pon takde la murah sgt, malahan semakin mahal tapi pilihan barang basah lebih byk di Mydin dibandingkan hypermarket lain. Maklum la saya tak banyak masa nak groceries shopping selalu so I have to go to one place where I can buy everything under one roof. 

Jadi saya borong semua romaine salad, sweet basil, fresh white button mushroom, and the Tuscany brown mushroom yg available on the racks. Takde la banyak, but I got 2 packs of romaine, 2 packs of sweet basil, 1 pack white mushroom dan 1 pek Tuscany mushroom. 

The fresh white mushroom and the Tuscany mushroom kalau dijual pada harga asal mmg x sanggup saya nak membelinya. Sgt mahal and not worth it. But yesterday, it was reduced more that 50% I believed. And even at reduced price, they still look reasonably good. So did the romaine and sweet basil. Takde la layu2 dan kering2 baru nak diturunkan harganya. In this case, saya salute sama Tesco. Maybe saya akan cuba jenguk Tesco selalu lepas ini utk dapatkan benda2 mcm ni at reduced price. 

Actually last weekend I planned to do a lot of things for my food plan. Ingatkan nak chop all the veges and keep in the fridge, marinate all the proteins stuff, pre-cook the quinoa and beans. So my mornings would be much easier with prepared ingredients. But weekend pulak banyak sgt hal, so x dpt la prepare apa2 sgt.

Takpe la, just usaha setakat yg mampu :)


0 comments: