Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Birthday @ Daycare

Ikutkan kalau Insyirah x kena warded, I was supposed to arrange for the twins' birthday celebration at day care. Tapi hari birthday tu Insyirah still kat hospital jadi kami keluar makan aje kat Windmill Station.

Tapi kembar still request for at least a cake to bring to the daycare. So Isnin lepas during lunch break, I rushed to Tesco and bought a chocolate cake from King's.

I didn't stay for the celebration, but I passed my camera and I asked the teachers to take photos.

Cake is getting expensive nowadays..x yah citer kek Secret Recipe, kek dr King's ni pon boleh tahan gak mahalnya. I wish I have the courage to start baking again :(

Kids at daycare like birthdays, but I don't prepare the goodies bags. I just don't like the idea of buying junk foods as the goodies bag stuffs. I was thinking to make muffin and home-made cookies for the goodies bag tapi mana la mokcik ada masa!

Nampak mcm sgt baik these two girls? Tapi kalau bergaduh, physical, vocal mode semua ON!

Baik besar, baik kecik suma cikgu suapkan...tak nak sepah2 ye cikgu?
Sweet kids






0 comments: