Yesterday, after work, it was cloudy and drizzling.
And I thought "there goes my walking plan"
Then, I remembered I've bought the Zumba workout DVD couple of months ago which I haven't even use it. Last time, it was because cik HB said he misplaced the DVD connection cables, I tried the DVD on laptop, it never came out playing.
But now the DVD is already connected to the TV, so no more EXCUSE!
So, I played it on and started. Cik HB was making fun of me but I just ignored him. The children were sprawling around the carpet in front of the TV and I just made do with the available spaces around.
The Zumba DVD is not so bad. It has two parts - first is toning and second is Sentao (if i'm not mistaken). Toning is ok, I can follow the steps quite successfully. They use weights (dumbells) in the process, I don't have weights but I used 2 unopened chili sauce bottles which I have in the kitchen cabinet.
See, NO EXCUSE.
First part done in 30 minutes, I sweated all over.
Thought of continue with the second part - SENTAO. But the steps are more extreme and fast. I didn't have heart to it. For starting, 30 minutes is good enough, eh?
If you don't know what is Zumba, see this Youtube video:
0 comments:
Post a Comment