Yesterday was my birthday. I'm not going to hide my age, I'm 35 years already, though I don't feel that old...ngeeeeee.
Padahal appearance and condition badan suit the age (or maybe looking older...huhuhu).
Cik HB wished me with ucapan "U nampak tua sikit hari ni"
Oh, romantiknya kannnnnnnn (romantik la sgt *rolled eyes*).
Anyway, he celebrated my birthday yesterday by buying us dinner at Pizza Hut. I wanted to eat that Double Sensation pizza yg ada cheese and hotdogs bagai tu.
Takde gambar by the way since cik HB is using my Note 2 now (his Samsung phone gone crazy last week, tak boleh on so I lent him Note 2 cause I have the company phone) and with him the hp would always on battery low sbb dia sgt pengguna tegar handphone, doing the surfing and playing games. Bila nak amik gambar, of course la x boleh...huhuhu.
Thanks to FB, I received a lot of wishes and prayers. Kalau tak, sapa je la yg ingat my birthday kan...but I know my parents and adik-beradik would always remember. Mak call and Kakak, Abg and adik2 sms. Which is so sweet!
And I know few close friends would remember too despite not having notifications from FB (you know who you are :))
As I wrote in my FB status yesterday:
"Tahun ke -35 di atas muka bumi ini dan saya sgt bersyukur dengan apa yg dah dilalui dan dikurniakan sepanjang hidup ini. Terima kasih diatas semua ucapan2 dan doa2 yang diberikan. Doakan saya kehidupan yg baik dan selamat di dunia dan akhirat dan semoga saya menjadi Muslim yg lebih baik ditahun2 yg mendatang. —
feeling wonderful."
That is how I feel about life. Grateful for everything I have.
I might not have everything perfect. I am struggling to get a better life, to build a happy family, trying to be a best wife, mother, a daughter, a sister to everyone related to me.
Most importantly, I want to be a better Muslim.
Oh, coming to this age I also want to take a good care of myself so that I can take care other people in my life. I want to be healthy and energetic.
Jadi tolong doakan saya ye :)
3 comments:
sentiasa mendoakan kau..happy birthday
Semoga bahagia di dunia dan di akhirat...aminn
Terima kasih :)
Post a Comment